Friday, January 24, 2014

Day 2

Today I think I'm feeling a tad better, mentally. I'm stepping away from the family dilemma... made easier after discovering my husband doesn't care. He doesn't love me any less for getting into an argument with his family. In fact, he believes they behaved horribly the entire trip and thought I handled them well.

Today is a snow day. A texas snow day which means it should be safe to drive by 11am and there's just a bit of sleet sprinkled around. I have a headache, we've already been outside, the kids are watching my little pony.

I feel stiff all over, made worse by not having contact improv/acro class last night because the roads were slick (200+ accidents over night.. it was probably good it was cancelled)

I'm still feeling extremely unfocused and a bit sick--- I've had a headcold/cough thing for the last week or so. Not sure what to do with the kids all day today. I often don't know what to do with them though. Sort of makes me feel like a bad mom not to have elaborate projects and schemes ready to whip out at any moment.  I likely should do some yoga/stretches if the kids will let me get any in.

My mind keeps going away from this daily writing thing... I'm having trouble keeping up with it. It's easier with typing than writing on paper because my fingers kept cramping,  but the distractions happen here too. "Hmm. I wonder if I got a response on that Facebook post" "Oh, I wonder what the weather forecast is" (screeching kids also pull me away)

Better some than none right? Like meditation this takes some time and effort to get back into.

No comments:

Post a Comment